How To Subscribe via iTunes:
For other media programs please consult how to add RSS Feed from that programs help menu.
IMPORTANT your individually encrypted RSS Feed works only from your computer’s IP Address. Do not share your login information. This RSS feed will be automatically cancelled if more than one IP address attempts to download content.
1. First log-in to the website and you will see your membership information in the sidebar to the right.
2. Select RSS Feed, Right Click and select PC Copy Link Address – Mac Copy Link Location.
3. Open iTunes, Click on Podcast in the left hand pane, then go to Advanced, Subscribe to Podcast, and then Paste to enter your individually encrypted RSS address, select Ok, and iTunes will now list the Show.
4. If you Right Click on the triangle next to IndoorCyclingMusic.com you will see a list of all of the content that you can download. You can then select which shows to download or simply select ‘Get All’ to download all of the content at once
IMPORTANT, to ensure you are receiving all of our content automatically as it is released you need to change one setting in iTunes.
5. At the bottom of iTunes Podcast look for Settings and unselect Use Default Settings
6. Now go to the drop down menu next to When new episodes are available choose the Download all option.
7. You may also wish to adjust how long you keep your members content by adjusting the Episodes To Keep setting.
8. and then select Okay
Contact our support desk