Get Content via iTunes
How To Subscribe via iTunes:
For other media programs please consult how to add RSS Feed from that programs help menu.
IMPORTANT your individually encrypted RSS Feed works only from your computer’s IP Address. Do not share your login information. This RSS feed will be automatically cancelled if more than one IP address attempts to download content.
1. First log-in to the website and you will see your membership information in the sidebar to the right.
2. Select RSS Feed, Right Click and select PC Copy Link Address – Mac Copy Link Location.
3. Open iTunes, Click on Podcast in the left hand pane, then go to File, Subscribe to Podcast, and then Paste to enter your individually encrypted RSS address, select Ok, and iTunes will now list the Show.
4. You should now see IndoorCyclingMusic showing up in your list of podcasts. On the top right you will see 2 setting Old Episodes and Settings.
Clicking on Old Episodes will show you a list of all of the content that you can download. You can then select which shows to download or simply select ‘Get All’ to download all of the content at once.
IMPORTANT, to ensure you are receiving all of our content automatically as it is released you need to ensure that Defaults are set correctly.
5. Choose Defaults and ensure that the following are set as follows:
- Check For New Episodes: Every day
- Automatically Download: All Episodes
- Episodes To Keep: All Unplayed
6. You may also wish to adjust how long you keep your members content by adjusting the Episodes To Keep setting, then select Ok then Done.
Contact our support desk